10.12.2006

Mini Turkey Burgers

1/2 lb ground turkey
1 jalapeno
1 garlic clove
cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper (eye-ball it)
worcestershire sauce (eye-ball it)
*heat cast iron grill on meduim high. mix all ingredients and shape into 4 mini-pattys. cook on grill 3 min on each side.


I love homemade burgers over fast food ones mainly because I can add so much more flavor to the pattys and they're super meaty! So I was kinda sorta craving a burger but I didn't want to buy 8 burger buns that I would never be able to finish and I wanted the bread to be a good hearty multi-grain bun. I was in the bakery section of the grocery store and I found these multi-grain dinner rolls that I could buy individually and were a lot smaller than a regular bun. And the rest of the meal just came together after that. I used asparagus spears in place of fries and for dessert, a few slices of tangerine.

No comments: