5.12.2009

Matzo Crusted Chicken and Squash Tatin


This dish was inspired by the April issue of Martha Stewart Living. You can find the full menu and recipe for the entire meal here.

For the chicken, I added 1 tsp of smoked Paprika to the crushed matzo.


You can find the recipe for the Vegetable Tian here. I didn't take the recipe with me to the grocery store so I screwed up and didn't get the carrots or potatos. I got zucchini and yellow squash instead so I just used those. I cooked softened the onion in a saute pan first and put that into the casserole. I also softened the squashes first and arranged them on top of the onions. Then I just topped it all with a mix of breadcrumbs and romano cheese and stuck it under the broiler at 350 degrees for about 10min.


Not a good pic - but I was in a hurry to snap the pic and move on to tend the chicken that was frying next to me!

No comments: